Wednesday 8 August 2012

Friendship Tree Recipe Challenge

Hello there.
Thanks for having a look at my blog.
I know I should be outside sorting the garden, after all its not every day that the sun shines however....... last night I decided I would enter a competition. My friend Jools is always trying to encourage me to do so.

This is the card I entered.
The brief was  2 Stamps + 1  Paper + 3 Flowers.
 Lets hope I met the brief.
Hope you like it too.




Allsorts Challenge

I used Pink Petticoat Friendship Digi Stamps. 
 Pro markers. Pink Petticoat backing paper.
 The flowers are cut out from images from MCS.
I also used Floral Ovals Nestabilities and Classic Ric Rac Edgeabilities.


5 comments:

  1. Well done chuck, you're first challenge, of many more to come. Lovely card, love the colours. My fave colour. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Susy,

    Lovely to see you joining in our challenge with your very pretty card and yes, you've done it all totally right.

    Thank you so much sharing with us at Allsorts this week, good luck and really hope you will join in again next week.

    B x but

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Susy, love the image, and gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for following my recipe for Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sue, I like the image very much.I hope this card is the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all very kind. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete