Friday 4 May 2012

Easel Wedding car Card


Spent most of the day faffing trying to finish a couple of cards for a Christening.The rain in Lincolnshire did help as its far too wet to tend to my rather neglected garden. A bit of sun wouldn't go amiss. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that. Was Monday Summer?
Another card to add to my blog although this will be the last one for a week or so. I need to give my friend Joolspapercrafts time to catch up.This is a firm favourite card. I used the papers from another Clipart Fairy download -Interactive Wedding Car.
I printed 2 images of the car- one onto vellum  one on card.Then covered the card one with the vellum one.The top one printed slightly bigger so that I could squash it up a bit then I used red brads through the rear light to fix the vellum  image to the card. I have been known to add the bride and grooms names to the windscreen.


1 comment:

  1. I love this card Sue, it's def one of my favourites. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete